If you are having problems with corporate culture, making ethical decisions or lack technical expertise, give @WEBO a ring
· See the 2005 Fast Company Social Capitalist Award Winners - top 10
3. Incubation Services -
executives are under intense pressure from traditional constituencies,
including the financial markets, customers, suppliers and their own people.
Now however, more and more time is being spent with regulators, prosecutors,
legislators, the press, various communities and various special interest
groups. @WEBO can assist CEOs to build social capital so that if and
when the company runs into the “Tylenol crisis” it
has a positive reservoir that it can draw from.
As defined by the Fast Company, a social capitalist is an organization that does more than just make a difference: It must also understand the system that creates the social problems it addresses, and have a clear theory of why its efforts will transform that system.
1. Verite, Amherst Massachusetts
2. Accion International, Boston Masachussets
3. Aspire Public Schools, Oakland, California
4. City Year, Boston Massachusetts
5. ApproTech, San Francisco, California
6. College Summit, Washington DC
7. Rare, Arlington, Virigiia
9. Earn, San Francisco, California
10. Endeavor Global, New York, New York.
· University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) Extension - Decision Support Systems (pdf format)
· UCLA Extension - thanks (jpg format)
· Sun MicroSystems - Manufacturing organization audit
· Apple Computer - notebook service audit
· E-Machines - design and manufacturing operations management
· Solus Systems
· Riva Commerce
· Maharani Restaurant
· CasenPoint: developers of the On the Trail(tm)
Digital Rights Technology
· Outsource Digital
Call Center Industry