CotoBuzz The Journal;  Community Journalism Newsletters and Blogs Covering South Orange County, CA


Coto Discussion Forum

  Contact Buzz 























Immediate Driver License Suspension:  Coto de Caza 

GRUPS (Age 21 and older)

August 24,  2006 

The administrative license suspension program, known as “Admin Per Se”  (APS) was signed into law as a stonger deterrent to drunk driving.

The DMV is required to suspend or revoke the driving privilege of any person arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol or a combination of alcohol and drugs (DUI), who:

  • Show a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) level of 0.09% or more, or

  • Takes a blood or urine test and the officer believes that the driver is at or above a 0.08% BAC, or

  • Refuses to take or fails to complete a blood, breath or urine test to determine his/her BAC.

Source:  DMV DS 624(REV. 1/2004)

Post Comments Read Comments  |
















THREE Blog Platforms (Bravenet, Yahoo 360  & BlogNet With AudioBlog), one Mission:






MAILING LIST:  Join the mailing list - Open to anyone interested in our Satire & Community Journalism
Enter your name and email address:
Subscribe      Unsubscribe


CotoBuzz Newsletters RSS Version

RSS to JavaScript

TERMS OF USE:  Coto de Caza ™, Rancho Santa Margarita ™ and CZ™ are trademarks of @WEBO.


Fair Use Notice


This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of issues that impact our  community rights and how the community  is affected.  These issues include, but are not limited to,  environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of   any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this   site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright  owner.